In response to Schnitzelnagler
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6342887/2/ istockphoto_6342887-yellow-warning-sign.jpg is what the yellow thing looks like. Sometimes i loose one bar from signal strength.
In response to Goku 2323
Uhm, when I open that link, all I see is a warning sign.
that is the yellow thing.
In response to Goku 2323
Well, what does it mean? It should have a tool tip or something when you right/left click it telling you the meaning.
I think it means i don't have any signal because i tried using the internet when i had that and i couldn't go on
In response to Goku 2323
Well, in that case, the issue behind your disconnect is obviously that your router dropped the connection or got as low data transferred as that the connection timed out.
If there is a way to use wired internet, take it and retry.
What if i buy a reapeater router would that help?
In response to Goku 2323
That is a question I can not answer without knowing the details and these details aren't exactly BYOND specific so you might be better off with a more general computer technology forum.
k thanks
The game i play is Naruto Goa. But it fails in all games. i whent to Routerlogin.com and i changed the mbps today to 300. But the connection still fails i dont know what to do.
It gets me realy anoyed because i'm doing a mission on Naruto Goa and my connection fails or a Chuunin exam and it fails.
In response to Goku 2323
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
That is a question I can not answer without knowing the details and these details aren't exactly BYOND specific so you might be better off with a more general computer technology forum.

Or, in other words, get somebody proficient with networking and probably your hardware set up in specific to assist you.
Thanks man Sorry i buged you so much. Oh, and i'm not the only one with the router problem. K9fang has the same router and his connection fails too. =D but not as much as mine =D Thanks For all your help!!!
In response to Goku 2323
Wireless connections, despite the commercials on them, disconnect from time to time, which is why I'd always use a wired solution for on-line gaming where such a temporary broken connection can have annoying consequences.

And do not worry, I'm a volunteer, so if somebody bugs me, I'll simply pass the case on to Tiberath ;)
Page: 1 2