ID:293970

I'm just wondering what is acceptable to have as a blog that goes on the front page. Because one of my posts was taken down.

I'm not complaining, but I'm trying to figure exactly why, so I don't make the same mistake again.

My Post:
Basically a comic short that I put up, with a joke. And asking people if it was funny.

Also, I'm going to start making shorts like that, which is why I posted it. To see if feedback would be good. Again, sorry if I broke any rules.
My first guess upon looking on your member page would be the ASCII art displaying a very impolite gesture.
I could be wrong though.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Lol, there is absolutely nothing impolite about that picture. It is a harmless joke.

Pic 1:
Girl: What Kind of key can't open a door?
Guy: I don't know, what?

Pic 2:
Girl: A Monkey!!
Guy: HAHAHAHAHA!!

Pic 3:
Monkey bursts through the door saying "LIES!!!"

I see nothing wrong with that. It's not like it was posted in ill taste.
In response to King Karas
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
looking on your member page would be the ASCII art displaying a very impolite gesture.

I did not talk about your comic, but about the ASCII art displaying a rude gesture on your member page.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
OH! Lol, I see. But none of my other blog posts have been removed. I'm not Banned from the front page. It was that one particular blog that was removed.

This is what is puzzling me. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that particular post, which leads me to believe I might make the same mistake again. So, I'm just asking why that one post was removed fromt he front page.
In response to King Karas
I just figured that the vulgar second choice for your poll would likely be the reason for hiding the blog from the front-page, though if you refrain from editing the rude ASCII art gesture, I'll have to request a banishment.
The background image and my monitor settings prevented me from spotting the poll options before.