ID:293977

BYOND Build Number:i think its version 454.1036
Operating System:vista home premium
Video/Graphics Card:?
Game Hub/Link:al game's
Internet Connection Type: internet explorer/google crome
Firewalls/Routers:router u.s robics

Problem Description:help when I start a game, he remains determined to save launcing world or if I download a game click he remains stuck on launcing naruto: Return of the quialits
I truly hope someone can help?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:?

Greetings Kevin18596.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As for the information you provided, it is too sparse.
'he remains determined to save launcing world' - I'm sorry, but... what? That phrase makes absolutely no sense.
'if I download a game click he remains stuck on launcing' - You should take your time and try to use punctuation, grammar and proper spelling, then people might actually understand what you intend to say.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
so good?
In response to Kevin18596
Most unfortunately, no.

Kevin18596 wrote:
BYOND Build Number:wats that

If you spent the three minutes of your time it would take to look up the link in my reply, you'd know.

Kevin18596 wrote:

Are you sure that you d not have a firewall?

Kevin18596 wrote:
Problem Description:help when I start a game, he remains determined to save launcing world or if I download a game click he remains stuck on launcing naruto: Return of the quialits

You didn't improve this at all. I commented on sections I didn't understand, but that are important to get an impression of your problem. As you did not elaborate, I can't help.
Most unfortunately, no.

Kevin18596 wrote:
BYOND Build Number:wats that

If you spent the three minutes of your time it would take to look up the link in my reply, you'd know.

i say were ca i find my

Kevin18596 wrote:

Are you sure that you d not have a firewall?

i say where can I find my firewall?

Kevin18596 wrote:

You didn't improve this at all. I commented on sections I didn't understand, but that are important to get an impression of your problem. As you did not elaborate, I can't help.

sorry i am a hollander en my engels is bad i using google translate
In response to Kevin18596
Since we seem to have trouble communicating, I'll try and see if I can catch a Dutch BYOND member to resolve the issue.
oke ty i love this site but i can play game's boeboe
Kevin18596 wrote:
BYOND Build Number:i think its version 454.1036
Operating System:vista home premium
Video/Graphics Card:?
Game Hub/Link:al game's
Internet Connection Type: internet explorer/google crome

I truly hope someone can help?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:?

i have my byond update near build number 458.1050
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Since we seem to have trouble communicating, I'll try and see if I can catch a Dutch BYOND member to resolve the issue.

You called? If you need help, I suppose I could lend a hand if needed. Dutch and passed my exams for English, so I hope that'll suffice. ^^''
In response to Superluuk
Superluuk wrote:
If you need help, I suppose I could lend a hand if needed. Dutch and passed my exams for English

Great! Thanks in advance ;)

Could you ask him (in Dutch), to describe the problem he encounters as detailed as possible.
What is he trying to do, with which part of the software and what is the result. Ask him to include possible error messages and notifications, so that I can see where the error occurs and the normal processing stops.
Wat is het probleem precies? Leg het eens uit in het Nederlands.