ID:293979

It has to be Windows 7 i upgraded too windows 7 and i lag in Seika? NO its not the server lagging. Its not my connection. So whats the deal is byond going to make it more user friendly or what? this lag is horrible. And i refuse to downgrade for byond games. Its epic i can play huge 3dgames with 0 lag but cant play a simple pixle style game... Let me know whats up and NO byond is NOT made or meant to be played on 7 Cause Windows 7 says its a "unknown" program still.
1) BYOND runs fine for me. I run Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit edition.
2) I do know about an illegal version of Windows 7 Ultimate RC running around; this has problems with even running Google Chrome, so if you're running that, it may be the cause.
3) Since BYOND isn't affiliated with Microsoft nor is one of the worlds' top used programs, it will be only natural that Windows 7 doesn't know anything about it.
4) If the lag is network lag (try the .ping command and see if you get more than one second) then it is either your connection or the servers' connection.
5) If the lag is CPU lag (.ping command reports OK results of well below 1 second) then you may have to update the drivers for your graphics card and/or turn hardware rendering on for BYOND (you can do this via your pager by clicking on File -> Preferences and checking the "Use graphics hardware for displaying maps" option under the "Games" tab).

It would help if you'd report the results of the .ping command (repeat it several times to be sure) and it wouldn't hurt to tell us your computers' specs (how much RAM does it have? what is your processor speed? what kind of graphics card does it have?).
In response to Android Data
I can ensure its not my PC and i would never run a cracked verison of windows. I got the legit full verison of windows 7 home premium aslo. My syste,, specs are beyond needed too play a pixle game. AMD Dual core 2.50 ghz, 3 gigs of ram of course a stock nvidia card but i can ensure its decent enough due too i can play just about or i can play any mmorpg, and pretty much all FPS games out :P
In response to AlpineStar
First of all, I'd like to note that I'm sorry for the late reply, but my ISP had technical issues and thus left me without internet for about four days now.

If you select 'File'->'Preferences'->'Games', is 'use graphics hardware' checked?
Does the behaviour change when you un-/check it?