ID:293989

So yea, I portforwarded awhile back. I can host from any other computer in my house (but they all suck with their 256 MB RAM >_>). I can connect through them all between the computers. (As in I can host a server on one computer, and then get on another and join that server and act as 2 people).

BUT...

My laptop has been defiant. I don't know the problem. If I try to join a game I'm hosting on another computer it says connection failed, if I try to host, connection failed. I've configured my Vista Firewall but that didn't help at all. It's not because it's wireless because one of my other computers work off of wireless internet as well. So what is the problem?! =(
Have you tried port forwarded through your ip adress?

(You put your ip adress into the adress bar and it comes up with a thing to open ports.)
In response to Volcomkewl
I believe I did o.o
First of all, I'd like to note that I'm sorry for the late reply, but my ISP had technical issues and thus left me without internet for about four days now.

As for your problem, could you provide information on the network set-up of your computers?

E.g. Are you dynamically assigning internal IPs or is it set static, or even mixed?
Can you ping your laptop from the other computers?