ID:294007

BYOND Build Number: 460.1052
Operating System: Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GFORCE ???
Game Hub/Link: -----
Internet Connection Type: Wireless Connection
Firewalls/Routers: ???
Problem Description: It had been a while since the last time I updated my games, so I decided to start doing it now that I'm on vacations, but my BYOND was out of date so I updated it, and when I started dream maker my games where all messed up! I can't see areas on my maps anymore, the density variable and clicks for turfs are not working, and I don't know what else has changed! Can anyone give me an explanation, cause I really don't understand what's going on!
Steps to Reproduce Problem: Simply update byond and then try to work in any game that used areas or turfs clicks in the map.
Both of your questions have been addressed multiple times on the Developers forum, where this question would belong. The most recent similar posting concerning a solution is this (by the time of the reply ;)).
The release notes in the reference and on the forum would contain an explanation as well, which is why they have been linked to excessively and which is the reason you should always read them when updating software.