ID:294014

i got into teh game i wanted to go into but now, the verbs don't work i cant press anything the log in screen for dbz games or bleach games don't show up..... idk whats going on!!
like ex:
on dbz games you can press train and it trains
well when i join a game i press train nothing happens
or when i go to other games the verbs for other verbs dont work plz help me

you know like on games it comes up create account or load account well teh screen for games comes up but the create or log in box doesn't come up!?!?!? why??? i have downloaded the correct version so its not out dated plz help me
Greetings Rod5.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
will soemone but that *censor* help me cause he really *censor*

Note by moderator:
Please refrain from using offensive language on these forums as they are meant to be suitable for children.
In response to Rod5
I seriously intended to help you with your problem, else I would not have asked for additional information that I'd have required for a proper diagnosis (the template asking this information doesn't exist to annoy anybody, but to help the volunteers).
Your Operating System, your BYOND Build, your Graphic Hardware and an example Game Hub would have been essential if you wanted to do something other than guessing.

If you can only flame those that try to help you with your problem though, well, have fun waiting for somebody else to reply.

Should you seek assistance on your problem, just provide the information requested.
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
will soemone but that *censor* help me cause he really *censor*

Let me see if I can take a stab into the events I've just witnessed in this thread.

One: You post here looking for help with absolutely no effort on your part to provide any information that could be of any use here.

Two: Five minutes later, you bump your post because we obviously haven't answered your request quick enough.

Three: Snagler has noticed the problem I mentioned in point One, and replies to you with a standard reply we all use in regards to such things.

Four: You insult him and demand someone else help you.

Right, this is how it's going to go down. You're going to apologise to Snagler, this is a no brainer. Because not even god himself can possibly help you unless you actually do something useful and do what he told you to do. You would have received that exact same message from every volunteer on this site. It's a default message we all use to save time when lazy people don't bother to provide the information we need to help them.

And I will be no exception to this:

--

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

--

Once you have read All about the BYOND Help Forum and filled in the necessary template, Snagler is going to ask you a series of questions, all of which will lead him to the answer of your problem, in which he is then going to tell you how to solve your problem so you can do whatever it is you can't do now. During the course of these events, you're going to be as polite as you possibly can be to him, because if you do not, you're going to hear from me again, and I assure you, you don't want that to happen. Because I have zero tolerance for anyone who insults the person trying to help him.

And I'm going to finish this by stating that everyone who helps on BYOND Help is a volunteer. People who don't get paid, and deal with an incredibly large amount of stuff on any given day, this alone means we don't have to take your abuse. And more so, we're also busy/lazy volunteers. Snagler is the single biggest helper on this forum by far, and he does not deserve your attitude, and I will not tolerate it. Believe me, I am no where as humble as he is. Consider this your first and final warning.