BYOND Build Number: 461.1054
Operating System: Windows Xp Pro SP2
Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT
Game Hub/Link: n/a
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers: -
Problem Description
Hello

I have a strange problem in the dream maker software...

Im building a game and when i compile it and want to run my game the game doesn't open...

Picture to show you the problem:
http://img192.imageshack.us/i/problemcq.png/

Im click it and click it and it doesn't show me the screen of the byond, and im hearing the sound of the game but the screen won't show up.

please some help...
And im sorry on my bad English... May you understand.

Thanks
Greetings NukenPro.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.
Please note that you're using a source code that you have not worked on yourself (aka. ripping). Thus it is very likely that you screwed something up without knowing and in such a case, you would have to actually learn the language, or hire help.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I Edit the topic,
For the inf... I know the language.

Thanks.
In response to NukenPro
NukenPro wrote:
I know the language.

NukenPro wrote:
Im building a game

In that case, why are you using a horrible source code (BotLS) as base of 'your' game, instead of writing your own from scratch?

Anyway, as for the topic.
When you're hosting the game via Dream Daemon and you add debugging information in world/New, world/IsBanned, client/New, mob/Login (I'll assume that you know how to do this properly, since you 'know the language'), what output do you receive when you remotely connect via Dream Seeker?