ID:294053

BYOND Build Number: 461.1054
Operating System: Vista
Video/Graphics Card: Not sure, doesn't matter at this pont. I can play Mitadake High just fine.
Game Hub/Link: Mitadake High. Not sure how to get the link.
Internet Connection Type: Wireless Broadband
Firewalls/Routers: Access points leaind to a Belkin Router, already configured for port forwarding.

Problem Description: I am apparently hosting a server, but it's not showing up in the hub or pager for the game. I tried looking for how to make it show up, but I didn't create Mitadake High and that seems to be for game creators. I just want to host.

I can see other games, play other games, I just can't start my own.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Go to the pager, find Mitadake high click host.

Sorry if I escalated this inappropriately, but I find the BYOND site very confusing and wasn't sure where else to go.
Could you be a bit more precise as to how exactly you're hosting the game?
You state that you 'find Mitadake high click host'. Where do you 'click host' and what happens afterwards?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
After I click host, the window with the green tray icon pops up, the one with the big white box and the bits about ports and security and stuff. I click the green button, wait a few minutes, and then click the yellow button, and there I am, hosting a game that no one else can see. I can even change the game settings (round length, weapon spawn rate, weapon lethality). Before I set up port forwarding I got messages about how players oculdn't see it becuase a port was closed or something like that, but I no longer get that message.
In response to Nancy Danica
If others can join your game directly (watching you on the pager or via open location), you should contact the developer of the game about this issue. There might be a problem in the source code.