ID:294061

Help. Im write my account and the password and when i press the login is write that "BYOND Hub:connection failed."
I write and the Account and the Password correct what is says this.What can i do. Help me please.
G'day Geor24.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Lee (Tiberath) McDonald.
In response to Tiberath
BYOND Build Number: 462.1057
Operating System: Windows xp
Video/Graphics Card: Not sure
Internet Connection Type: Wired
Firewalls/Routers: Panda internet security

In response to Geor24
Yesterday i open the byond exe and i see there was a upgrade
i press to do the upgrade and from then i cant login to the byond
In response to Geor24
When you installed the newer version of BYOND, it is likely that your firewall blocked the new version. A quick way to check this would be to disable your firewall and then try to connect to BYOND. If it connects, you'll have to go into your settings, and allow BYOND.

Another solution could be to clear your BYOND cache through the settings by clicking File, Properties, Games, and the clear cache button. Sometimes the cache gets bogged down and can cause problems.

The likely problem though is your firewall.