Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Greetings Gogeta2136.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Template:
BYOND Build Number:

Operating System:windows xp

Video/Graphics Card:
Name: ATI Radeon HD 4550
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip Type: ATI display adapter (0x9540
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Aprox memory: 512.0 MB
Current Display Mode: 1280x960(32bit)(75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play monitor

Game Hub/Link:no game hub

Internet Connection Type:DSL(belkin)

Firewalls/Routers:windows firewall. my router/modem would be Belkin DSL

Problem Description: i log into byond pager(i stay offline somehow so i dont know how to get my build number)i choose a game but it says "Byond Central is not accessible"

i hope this is enough information to help me. thank you!(edit: more information, thank you again)
In response to Fallenangelofdeath
Unfortunately, your information is rather sparse.
Windows is not informative for a project that only ever runs under Windows OS.
You did not mention any specifics on your firewall or router/modem either.

Have you read through the link in the posting you replied to?

http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_post&post=42897

And are you the original poster or is this topic completely separate?

Please ensure that you have read and followed up through the links in this article as well. Completely.
Template:
BYOND Build Number:

Operating System:windows xp

Video/Graphics Card:
Name: ATI Radeon HD 4550
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip Type: ATI display adapter (0x9540
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Aprox memory: 512.0 MB
Current Display Mode: 1280x960(32bit)(75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play monitor

Game Hub/Link:no game hub

Internet Connection Type:DSL(belkin)

Firewalls/Routers:windows firewall. my router/modem would be Belkin DSL

Problem Description: i log into byond pager(i stay offline somehow so i dont know how to get my build number)i choose a game but it says "Byond Central is not accessible"

i hope this is enough information to help me. thank you!(edit: more information, thank you again)
I'm sorry, but you didn't mention your BYOND build, nor if you followed through all the instructions in the article I linked to (and the links it contains itself).
im sorry sir. I tried to fill it out as best i can. I could not list my Byond Build because I can not access that due to when I log on to my Byond pager I am shown as offline.
As the link I included earlier explains, all you have to do is click on 'Help'-> 'About BYOND', which displays Version XXX.YYYY in the lower left of a pop up. This happens regardless of being logged in or not.

And I really, really need to know if you read through the article that describes how to resolve your issue in most every case. Else, I can hardly know what you did to try and fix this problem.
I read through the whole link you gave. I didnt understand some of it so thats why i filled it out as BEST AS I COULD.

Byond Build: Version 462.1057
I meant this link, http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_post&post=29746 , which contains a solution to most of the cases with similar symptoms that you are describing.
It would be really beneficial if you read and worked through all the material I link to, else it is pointless for me to try and compile a reply if you're only ever going to read parts of it.