ID:294076

I've forwarded the port 10000:10000 and 16000:16000 and unblocked the firewall on my router to those ports but I still cannot login to BYOND. I've disabled my computer firewall too.
I go to preference>advanced and I've entered "hub.byond.com" as the hub address, and 10000 as the pager port,which I have no idea what that is.

Still, I cannot login and play games. I login from the web and try to launch a game from there but it doesn't work either. Help please ?
I've forwarded ports before but BYOND is the only one that seems to not work. I even downloaded a portforwarding program and it detects no ports to be opened for BYOND.
Greetings Aznricerocker.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Furthermore, please ensure that you have read through this article and it's links completely.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.