The Latest
Operating System:
Windows XP Profissional Service Pack 3
Video/Graphics Card:
XFX GeForce 6200 NVidea
Internet Connection Type:
ADSL - 1Mb
Problem Description:
It is an error that also occurs in a game (Pangya), that when I go into the BYOND, when I go to loggin, I get a message box with nothing written, and the error icon. Here is a picture of the error.
Latest means... 462.1056?
As for the picture, I can't see one. Are you sure that you uploaded and linked it?
Did you scan your computer for malicious software?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I will format my PC, but i cant do it now, and i have to test my game... I just have scanned my pc, used NitroPC, Chkdsk, but the problem are there...
In response to Twinsen99
What about anti-spyware/virus measures?
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
What about anti-spyware/virus measures?

Twinsen99 wrote(before Schnitzelnagler):
I just have scanned my pc

In response to Twinsen99
I'm sorry, I was under the impression that you meant the programs you listed when stating that you scanned your computer.

When did this problem start (what settings/hardware) did you change around this time?
You mention that the same applies when running another game. Is this the case for every game/application you run, or only those two? What exactly happens after the blank error message appeared?
so far only in two applications ... in pangya, after the window, the game closes. but in the case of byond, nothing happens, and I can not login.
G'day!

Just to clarify, you get a blank box with an error message when you join a game (one specific game or all games?) or does the error appear within the pager?

Also, have you tried simply reinstalling the BYOND Software?

Thanks Much.
Tiberath.
In response to Tiberath
Yeah, the error appears when i start BYOND, and i tried to reinstall, and its do not work... I will try to re-download...