ID:294092

Madman1234567890, he hacked my account with a hacking system. He has been asking for my account for the past month, and he made a promise to me that he will learn how to hack. My old old pass was " lolp123 " I changed my pass this morning on Feb 13, 2010 to " 147xxx258xxx369xxx ". I told no one the pass. Then when I came back, my pass was changed. No one knows my msn password, or my BYOND password. So im saying its a Hacking System!
Greetings Flysbad.

We thank you for your report, but the BYOND help staff is ill-equipped to deal with issues such as this. Please report this issue on the Support Form. Your submission will be private and automatically be forwarded to someone who can help.
Please consider that it is highly unlikely to be a flaw within BYOND's security though, else why would this person take your key instead of say Lummox JR/Tom/Alathon/Stephen001/Tiberath/Foomer and so on and so forth. My guess would be that the script kiddy somehow (either you accepting a file, or some other security risk operation) managed to install malicious software with your computer if, like you said, nobody could know your password, which is the most frequent cause of such issue.

Thanks Much,
Schnitzelnagler
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Hello Schnitzelnagler,

The reason why he would want my key is because of this game I play. Im a very high level, and not alot of people get to the level I am, but umm.............. ill report it to the support people

In response to Flysbad
Im getting an error for this

Your Email : [email protected]
Subject : Hacking System
Green Word : Hacking
Message : Madman1234567890, he hacked my account with a hacking system. He has been asking for my account for the past month, and he made a promise to me that he will learn how to hack. My old old pass was " lolp123 " I changed my pass this morning on Feb 13, 2010 to " 147xxx258xxx369xxx ". I told no one the pass. Then when I came back, my pass was changed. No one knows my msn password, or my BYOND password. So im saying its a Hacking System!

Error : An unknown error occurred. Check your form and try again.
In response to Flysbad
the green word is "Respond"
In response to Flysbad
When filling out such a form, it is advisable to actually read what it says. In this case, it is asking you what the green highlighted word in this forum would be, in order to prevent bots from sending in messages all too easy.
Showing the courtesy to actually read the text you're presented with often pays off.