ID:294098

when im pushing the macro buttom there is alt. like need to be, but when im trying to ues one of the macros its just write the letters where is the alt. and do it when im uesing enter:
Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: .alt
what to do?
and its not one game, its all the games that macros is build from the start...
Greetings Yourlol.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
the new one?:
windows 7:
g FORCE 9800:
one of them...
http://www.byond.com/games/JoseSN/NarutoShinobiShukumei
:
raoter:
non:

how about now?
In response to Yourlol
Could you provide an actual build number to avoid misunderstanding (the new one is rather unclear and trust me, there has been massive confusion on this before, or I wouldn't ask). Are you running Win 7 as administrator and did BYOND install properly without error messages?
Do interface macros work with you?
no... non macro work at all O:
and its:462.1057_byond
In response to Yourlol
Just to avoid confusion here, when I ask for interface based macros, I do not mean the ones you described in your posting.
Basic interface based macros would already be walking somewhere with the cursor keys. So, these work neither?
like i said i can't ues macro at all...
In response to Yourlol
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Are you running Win 7 as administrator and did BYOND install properly without error messages?

What happens if you're using an interface based macro, opposed to a client script based one?
i dont run anything that connect with macro in my computer :O not that i could find out...
In response to Yourlol
I'm sorry, but that sentence makes no sense and does not answer my original question :(
This also happens to me with that certain source of naruto game
In response to Ichigoo0
In which case it would help if you'd provide the very same information I requested previously.
BYOND Build Number: 479.1086

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit

Video/Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra

Game Hub/Link: http://www.byond.com/games/GrandJ.NarutoRogue?tab=index

Internet Connection Type: DSL

Firewalls/Routers: Disabled

Problem Description: Marcos won't work even after pressing the marco/alt button , so when I try to use the marcos it types over the ".alt". I haven't had any major changes besides my windows 7 about months ago and I think that's the problem but not sure.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: I tryed to use built in marcos.
In response to Ichigoo0
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Are you running Win 7 as administrator and did BYOND install properly without error messages?

What happens if you're using an interface based macro, opposed to a client script based one?
Yes I run as administator and yes it installed properly. Also I'm not so sure what the difference between those are..?
In response to Ichigoo0
The client script macro's you're describing are deprecated and being replaced by interface based macros, which are defined with the interface file, rather than a script file.
The main difference for you as a player would be the lack of having to use '.alt' on the command line, if the developer makes proper use of the 'new' technology.
You might want to contact the administrative staff of the game in question and support the (long overdue) change.
For some reason, randomly my marcos finally started to work, and the only thing I changed that day, was reinstalling my loopback for another game~