ID:294110

okay so I was trying to get the 2k icon pack from teka and I would click the link, then the box comes up with the file downloading. then I click the file and a window pops up asking me what program I'd like to open the file with. I wasn't sure what to do here so I tried with byond, dream maker, dream seeker, IE...none worked. Even if someone sends me a file in game I can't remember where to save it to
Sorry, but you'll have to be a bit more specific here.
Can you link to this '2k icon pack', since I don't know it.
Which link did you click?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
http://www.byond.com/members/Teka123?skip=41
on the right where it shows My Hosted Files there's a link that says Mass Icons(2000).zip
In response to Sixclaw
I see. This is (according to the file ending) a 'ZIP'-file, which would explain why you couldn't directly use it.
When you are downloading the file, you should be presented with a prompt asking where you want to save (unless you set up a default location, which you can find simply by searching the file after the download ;)).
Soon as you know where you saved the file, unzip the file which should yield you various picture files that you can use.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Thanks :D Luckily for me though, I found another icon pack which I was able to use, and it actually contained most of the icons from this pack (I've had this before, but I switched computers) If I ever run into this problem again I'll use this though.

Thanks again ^_^