ID:294113

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:
How come when i try logging into Naruto GOA it goes to the connecting page then it cuts it off without letting me onto the game?
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Greetings Active romio.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

The most likely explanation is that you have been banned from the server in question, but that can only be a guess, given that you provided next to no information.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
BYOND Build Number: 464.1066
Operating System: windows(service pack 2)
Video/Graphics Card:

Name: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ANTI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series(0x5954)
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Approx. Total Memory 256.0 MB
Current Display Mode: 1280 x 1024(32 bit)(60Hz)
Monitor: Default Monitor

Game Hub/Link:http://www.byond.com/games/Masterdan/NarutoGOA?tab=live

Internet Connection Type: DSL

Firewalls/Routers:
In response to Active romio
Do you encounter this problem with all Naruto GOA servers, or only with some? Could you provide the IP of one specific example where logging in fails?
Can you properly connect to other (on-line) BYOND games?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
yes i cannot join any servers of naruto GOA and i can join other games as well.
In response to Active romio
If you can join other games (as you just said), it is likely that you have been globally banned, or are being otherwise restricted access.
Please consult the administration team of the game in question.

Thank you in advance.