ID:294118

BYOND Build Number:463
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:N/A
Internet Connection Type:LAN
Firewalls/Routers:Rogers Online Protection, Windows Firewall

Problem Description: SO i logged on to the administer side of my computer then i opened a game and closed it so i went to "My Documents" and i was looking for the BYOND folder all of a sudden it's gone so i look through my Recycle Bin because maybe someone deleted it but it wasn't there so when i went to the Byond pager again a screen popped up and it said "Welcome to Byond" and was saying some stuff like if i am not a member sign up or if i am an existing member just log in so now all the contents of the folder is gone but if you remember from my older posts i have a GUEST account side on my computer without the administrative privileges and it still has all of the contents of it's folder and now a new folder is in it's place for the HOME account but i still have my save files from games is there anyway i can get my old folder back.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: I didn't know what to do.
I'm not sure that I can follow you there.
I think you meant to explain that the BYOND user directory folder for an account with administrative privileges got moved into one without them. If this is the case, you might have done this by accident and should just move it back while BYOND is not running.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
The BYOND folder that contains the cfg, cache folder and what not is gone along with all the stuff i saved in it and now a totally new folder is in it's place with only the cache folder, cfg folder and what not.
In response to Zabuza177
Well, ok, but what exactly is the problem you encounter due to this erase?
Use system restore.
All the files(excluding the stuff from BYOND) is gone along with the folder.
In response to Zabuza177
But there should never have been other things (asides of 'BYOND stuff') in that folder.
I'm sorry, but that is nothing we can really help you with.
Oh nvm i jus remembered i made a copy of everything in that folder in a different folder.