ID:294130

hi , when i log in and try to join naruto goa/all other games the square blue thing pops up then auto closes from nowhere and the game doesnt show up :s
Greetings Killerexp.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Greetings Killerexp.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.

Template:
BYOND Build Number:464.1066
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470
Game Hub/Link:all games.
Internet Connection Type:cable
Firewalls/Routers:enabled by firewall

Problem Description:When i click in a game to join , the blue square shows up , after a couple of seconds 5 seconds or so ,the blue square closes and nothing shows up (the game)

Steps to Reproduce Problem:Click join in a game and wait.
In response to Killerexp
Please try to join byond://216.66.76.220:6030 and report back with results.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Please try to join byond://216.66.76.220:6030 and report back with results.

i can join all games now , just having problems with naruto goa now.
In response to Killerexp
Killerexp wrote:
(...)just having problems with naruto goa

I'm tempted to blame it on the game in question. It could be an administrative matter (e.g. you being banned, or a maximum number of people already playing and a lack of communicating the issue), packet drop due to a bottleneck on the route, or an issue with your cach.