ID:294142

BYOND Build Number: 462.1057
Operating System: Windows 7 Premium 64-bit
Video/Graphics Card: Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Game Hub/Link:n/a
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers: Firewall Disabled, Linksys WRT54GS

Problem Description: (this is for my roommate's problem) He cannot access anything BYOND-related. When he opens up BYOND, it acts like it logs him in but it stays in Offline mode. Also, none of the BYOND website works at all. We are on the same network, and 2 other computers on the network do not have any problems connecting to BYOND-related things.

Steps to Reproduce Problem: Simply trying to access byond.com or log in on the byond program both show no accessibility to either of them. I can't think of any way to be able to reproduce his problem.
If he can not even access the website, there has to be some software that interferes and hinders him from accessing anything BYOND related (some sort of parental control comes to mind, if you are both on the same network as you said).
In response to Schnitzelnagler
He figured it out. His computer was set up for a static IP, and when we changed it back to normal it worked fine. I don't know anything about networking but it made no sense to me, though I'm not complainin'. Thanks for the help though.