ID:294154

http://scuttle.mirror.waffleimages.com/data/files/cb/ cba6aeb837e032595cc85ba1d2f8b8524f04ee03.png

Yeah, so recently Byond has been giving me the following error when I try to log in. I've tried reinstalling, deleting the registry, and all that jazz but it just won't go.
Greetings MashedPotaters.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Sorry about that buddy.

BYOND Build Number: 464.1066
Operating System: Windows XP Media Center
Video/Graphics Card: RADEON X600
Internet Connection Type: DSL

Problem Description:
I cannot log in to BYOND at all, every time giving me the blank error message as I showed above. The problem began to arise two or so weeks ago, and I had no prior issues with BYOND. I was having some computer trouble so I had done an OS Repair (which I was later told I should've just formatted).
In response to MashedPotaters
I would guess that this computer trouble you mentioned would be the root of the trouble you encounter.
Does every other program work fine again?
Did you erase the BYOND user Directory as well while uninstalling, or just the program installation folder?
In response to MashedPotaters
When I want to play BYOND its said this BYOND(464.1066) Error: failed to open server port! WHAT I NEED TO DOOO HELP!!!!
In response to Zednak
Same as was valid for the original poster is valid for you as well, just that you should create a new thread to keep things clear.

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Greetings MashedPotaters.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.