Chip Type: GeForce 9400 GT
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx.Total Memory: 2287 MB
Current display mode: 1680x1050
Monitor: Generic PnP monitor
Game Hub/Link:byond://95.86.121.211:31111
Internet Connection Type: cable
Firewalls/Routers:
I do not have a fire wall, but I do have a router. And i am having this problem for over a year so i doubt its because of any program i just downloaded ( Especially because i reprogrammed my computer's operating system not a long time ago)

Problem Description:
Well, my byond has a " Mind of its own", it decides when to log in, its like, 1 day it logs in successfully and the other day it doesn't. The real issue is that the pager works fine, I login successfully to the pager but when i try to log in a game using a hub or a link by bookmarks, its just stuck on the "Connecting to byond" blue window and doesnt progress from there for over hours until I finally brake and close the byond and quit trying. Sometimes, it stops launches and exits the blue Connecting to byond window. (i can give a screen shot)
http://i40.tinypic.com/2wfpo3r.jpg
It says I'm offline... but I don't really know how to change that status and if its even related.
I tried deleting my cache file but that didn't help, neither did renaming CFG to CFG_OLD, and i tried to reinstall byond... didn't help. I hope you guys have an answer, and i hope i'm not spamming cause i looked for other threads with this subject but i didn't find
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Well, I'm not sure what triggered the issue, but the first time it happened the only game i was playing was an old version of the game i gave the ip too up ^ i didn't play many byond games but it happend to me with other games that aren't on anymore.

So I hope you can submit some answer pretty soon... I really wanna solve this annoying problem once and for all and not just give up.

Omer.

p.s.

I tried opening ports, and still the same problem is occurring...
You mention having this problem since about a year, so would this mean that you did not have the problem before? And if so, what did you change about a year ago? Your router? Your ISP?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
You mention having this problem since about a year, so would this mean that you did not have the problem before? And if so, what did you change about a year ago? Your router? Your ISP?

he could play before some days...(I know him)
In response to Pottere
That is quite contradicting to what he stated.

Omerikoxp4 wrote:
i am having this problem for over a year
The problem is, that one day i can play and the other i cant. And i don't remember what exactly changed... but i did reprogram my operating system and maybe changed my router but it happened before changing my router or my operating system So i doubt it is because of that. Its like, 1 day my byond works and the other day it doesn't.
In response to Omerikoxp4
What results do you get from pinging the server during both times it does not work and when it works to your content?
What do you mean by "Pinging" ?

When it doesn't enter the game, it's just stuck at the " Connecting to the byond" Blue thingi and never progresses... and when it works, its just normal.

I didnt try pinging when it work and when it didnt... if you can explain more of what you mean, i can answer the question better and maybe solve this irritating problem cuse today i cant login too.
Click on start -> run, type cmd and hit enter.
This should open a little 'black' box (a so called DOS shell), where you'd type ping byond1.byond.com and hit enter, which should display some values, which are the ones I'd be interested in.
http://i39.tinypic.com/16h3tqx.jpg
heres what i got, currently i cant login to the game even though i am written as public in the pager.
You forgot the keyword 'ping'

It should have been...
ping byond1.byond.com
This is how it looks when it does work... today in some magical way it works. http://i42.tinypic.com/jzdzzk.jpg
and this is how it looks when it doesnt work:http://i42.tinypic.com/2v8pnvb.jpg
Judging from the results, you seem to have an unstable connection to the BYOND servers (packet loss). This would explain the issue you encounter. Most unfortunately, this is nothing we can help you resolve.
You could try to see which router is delaying the massage by tracking it down through tracert and trying to contact the administration of said node, but, that is likely not to get you any benefits.
So what you're saying is that this problem will never be solved?
I'm saying that it is out of BYOND's hands to solve this, since the connection between you and the server is nothing they have any sort of influence on.

Your ISP could get better carrier deals, but that is unlikely to happen, I'd guess.
OK thanks anyways.