ID:294163

hello my bleach las noches is not working i have 2 accounts and it doesnt work on either of them. i can play diffrent games its just bleach las noches when i click join, a little tab pops up saying
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 465.1067)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Ichimaru91.
Connecting to byond://67.208.116.130:27021...connected
Connection failed.
wtf it hasnt worked for over a week now at first i thought they where updating it and i dont think updating takes over a week does it pls help me i have no idea what to do.
Given the nature of the game and the fact that you can join other games just fine, you should contact the administration of the game. It is likely an issue with your access being restricted and a lacking message to notify you, or technical issues with their server.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
ok ty
In response to Ichimaru91
I have been having this problem too what should i do
In response to DE1204
If you have the exact same problem as the original poster (not being able to connect to this specific game/server but all others, then the exact same answer applies as well:

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Given the nature of the game and the fact that you can join other games just fine, you should contact the administration of the game. It is likely an issue with your access being restricted and a lacking message to notify you, or technical issues with their server.
i have the same exact damn problem!!
In response to Omar6758
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
If you have the exact same problem as the original poster (not being able to connect to this specific game/server but all others, then the exact same answer applies as well:

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
In response to Omar6758
me too
In response to Victorygreymon
Schnitzelnagler wrote:

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
In response to Schnitzelnagler
When I join bleach las noches game it works fine but then when I enter the game it has a black screen. What do I do to fix this?
In response to Dudeman888
where do i find my ingame key
it only does that if your banned but if your not banned then i dont know the problem but they probably are updating a lot of things on the...only time will tell.