ID:294165

BYOND Build Number:V465
Operating System:windows 7
Video/Graphics Card:...uhh yeah >.>
Game Hub/Link:any
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers:linkys router and nortons firewall(but never had a problem from either)

Problem Description:welll >.> when I try to join a game from the site, it connects n such but then stops and gets stuck at the : Launching.Byond.World(world number thing).but when I join a game in my bookmarks like, resident evil online 2, it joins just fine O.o.none of this started thuogh untill I set up a static IP to start hosting games buuuuut I put all that back to default settings and still no luck. pwease help meh! @.@

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
trying to join from site
Are you set as 'Logged in as Katondude [Public]' on your pager?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
yeah
In response to Katondude
Please try to work through these steps.
yeah I seen those before posting and tryed them both with no luck
In response to Katondude
On the pager, under File-> Open Location, when you use byond://BYOND.world.1417436019 and when you try byond://216.66.76.220:6030, what's the outcome for each?
I was able to join both no problem O.o
In response to Katondude
another weird thing that is happeneing is that when I click those addresses instead of put them in open location, it wants to start my pager all over again even though I`m allready logged in it opens a diffrent one O.o
In response to Katondude
welp....nvm! lol thanks for helping but for some reason I just reinstalled it and now it seems to be working fine O.o I can click links n everything
In response to Katondude
The problem was with the browser to pager communication, which your reinstalling fixed.