ID:294171

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:windows 98 X
Video/Graphics Card:i dont remember
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:Hey, well i tried to redownload byond and everytime i do every file cannot be written PLease HELP.....I have had byond before i was on it just last night i tried to log in and i press the login button on pager it does nothing so i tried redownloading it and it will obviously as i said say "Blank file cannot be written abort ignore or retry" on EVERY file if i press ignore Please help me fast cause i really wanna get back on byond and play with my friends and when it did log me in once it said offline so i did as byond site said deleted my folders and retried it said offline again so i closed and opend it it would not login at all now

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Greetings Butcher663.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.
While supplying a detailed description, please ensure that you take your time and apply proper punctuation, grammar and spelling. That would help others to decipher what you intend to describe, which is next to impossible right now.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.