ID:294176

BYOND Build Number:4.0 Ver 467.1069
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 32-bit
Video/Graphics Card:Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers:Windows Firewall/Siemens Gigaset SE587 WLAN

Problem Description:Pager sometimes refuses to login, claiming it cannot connect to the Byond hub. If I launch a game from its webpage, the load screen appears, then suddenly disappears without a trace and nothing happens. When I try to access my favourite games in the pager, I'm told "BYOND Hub is not accessible". This program has been working for me well for 2 years. I haven't changed my web connection settings, firewall settings nothing and it suddenly stops functioning. What gives?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:1. Login
2. Attempt to access came from Games tab.
Around when did the problem start to appear?
Please check if these steps can help.

Thank you in advance.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I've been getting the same problem and I've tried everything in that link mate and I get nothing.

This only started last night for me and I've done absolutely nothing to my computer, it's settings nor BYOND. I've tried reinstalling it multiple times as well. I even went as far to creating a new Key to see what would happen and it still doesn't work.

If anyone's got any answers, please help.
In response to MystGun
Greetings MystGun.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please create a new thread with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.
While supplying a detailed description, please ensure that you take your time and apply proper punctuation, grammar and spelling. That would help others to decipher what you intend to describe, which is next to impossible right now.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Update: The problem was caused by my ISP. They were applying upgrades and the pager is working fine now, thanks to everyone for their answers.