Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Everytime i try to join a game it says:

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 467.1069)
Logging in....Connecting to byond://96.249.147.16:12201...failed

BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest. what is this problem and how can i solve it
Greetings DaStar280.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As a blind guess, it might be as simple as guests being restricted from joining in that special game.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Greetings DaStar280.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As a blind guess, it might be as simple as guests being restricted from joining in that special game.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.

4.0 public
ver.467.1069
Dell Computer Corporation

Dimension 3000
Service Tag 7CTKN81
Express Service Code 16012742545
Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz
Processor Speed 2.60 GHz
Memory (RAM) 256 MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Operating System Version 5.1.2600

windows firewall turned off
div x player 8.0

and i get on my account click join a game and it says pager offline connecting as guest

hope that could help on solving the problem

In response to DaStar280
Most unfortunately, you still ignored important parts of the form, or provided nonsensical information.
Dell Computer Corporation is no operating system and you completely ignored the request to provide a sample game hub, which would help a lot with trying to reproduce your issue.