ID:294187

BYOND Build Number: The latest
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:?
Game Hub/Link:96.19.216.252.:54249
Internet Connection Type:Linksys
Firewalls/Routers: Linksys Router/Cisco

Problem Description: Suddenly When i was in the middle of playing MH it said connection failed, in the chat box of the game, now i can't log into any of the servers unless no one is on there.And i am connected to the hub..I can log into any other game and any of there servers, but not this game.. Arika_Yumemiya is host. BTW: it says that other players are on in the hub.Im having that problem so when i click connect to game it loads and then the blue screen disappears and it does nothing

Steps to Reproduce Problem:Tried waiting to log back in, and tried different servers, loggged out and logged back in, did clear cache thing, tried different keys, even guest
Could it be that your IP has been banned from accessing the game?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Could it be that your IP has been banned from accessing the game?

No, im not banned from it, it worked again just earlier today and now it stopped again
In response to BradH
How do you know that you have not been banished from the game? Did an administrator confirm this assumption? From your statement about the forum, it seems likely that you were the victim of an IP range ban (and if only by chance of sharing the same IP range as somebody else who got removed from the game).