BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
yesterday i was playing a GM kills me and all i can say is that after that a message saying connection failed appear, and neither with my alts i can't play or ask in the forum what happen, i can log in another games but not BLN. ihave to say that when the GM kills me i didn't do something wrong i always respect the rules
Why is it that you can not ask the administration of the game in question on their forum? Is it because you got banned there? This would hint to the fact that you got banished from the game as well and thus explain why you can not play.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Actually i tried to go to the forum but when i want to log in it tells me i can't so i can't report is that was a ban or not and why.. i can't do anything with neither of my accounts so that's why i ask for help here..
In response to Louis888
What is the forum in question and what exactly happens if you try to log in there? You mention it telling you that 'you can't', but what is the exact message you get?
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 467.1069)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as Luis_Arrancar.
Connecting to byond://67.208.116.130:27021...connected
Connection failed.
This is what appear...hey i try to log today and a message telling me Dream Seaker isn't working well appear maybe this is the problem i reinstalled byond but the message two messages keeps appearing
In response to Louis888
First of all, I asked what would happen when you tried to log into THE FORUM NOT the game, as you mentioned you could not log into there either.
But please provide me with the detailed message telling you that DreamSeeker isn't 'working well' as well.
Ok..now that i have facts i think this can help a little more, supposely one has to REGISTER in the forum to post a report if i think i've been banned or i am,in order to be unbanned, the problem is that there isn't a link or something like that to REGISTER, just LOGIN even of that i tried just in case is the BYOND's key and password of my account i put but tells me that my username is incorrect and that i should contact the board administrator, just in case i click in forgot my password and then tells me that my username/e-mail information could not be found.. i tried to contact board administrator throught outlook and hotmail.. but tells me that i can't send the message to that direction [email protected] all that happen when i tried to log in another computer, i discover that my account Andrew888 is the one possibly banned because i tried with this account to log into the game and i could, so i think that my IP has been banned too...well with Dreamseeker the message haven't shown up again so i cant tell u what exactly says in the message
In response to Louis888
First and most important, NEVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE YOUR BYOND PASSWORD TO ANYBODY. Don't try to use it on a different forum, don't tell it to anybody asking you (nobody needs to know and if they claim to, they are blunt out lying).
Did you try to contact the host/administrator through the BYOND pager?
i haven't give it to anybody im the only who knows my password, what i did is just try to log in another computer... throguht BYOND no.. how i do that.. just in case i don't have a membership
Hey today i tried to register on the forum this time i could... well i think from here is in me to solution my problem... thanks for helping me...
In response to Louis888
Louis888 wrote:
just LOGIN even of that i tried just in case is the BYOND's key and password of my account i put

The administrator of a forum can see and trace failed log in tries, which would yield them with your password. I'd advise that you instantly change it.