ID:294193

BYOND Build Number:467.1069
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premieum
Video/Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE
Internet Connection Type:dsl
Firewalls/Routers:Off

Problem Description:
I cant join any games when i do it says "BYOND Central is not accessible".

I got it when i was updating to 467 it was working perfectly before the update which was like a day ago. I downgraded and the problem didn't change.

oh and i was reading the other posts and did Ping Byond1.byond.com and got this.

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 40ms, Maximum = 41ms, average = 40ms
Are you sure that you have no firewall active, or any sort of anti-virus tool that could restrict the access to the internet? Some of these tools 'check for versions' and thus screw up when you update.
If the answer is no, did you try completely wiping BYOND of your system, meaning to first uninstall using the uninstall.exe, then manually removing the second BYOND folder that persisted, rebooting and installing anew?
If that would not help either, there might be some registry entry that screws up, but I'd refrain from editing these unless you know what you are doing.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
uh i dont believe there is any firewall active it was working before the update and i've now tried uninstalled and deleted the leftover files still wont let it work... im gonna screw with the registry now o.o