ID:294196

BYOND Build Number: 467.1069
Operating System: Windows 7 32bit
Video/Graphics Card: GeForce 9800GTX
Internet Connection Type: aDSL
Firewalls/Routers: D-Link DSL-2540U

Problem Description:
Recently started trying to host, yet DD always reports the used port as inacessible. Now, I did forward the port to my local PC(Yes, Im sure adress is right). I even went ahead and tried to DMZ everything to my local adress. Still nothing(Yes, Im sure It's a right port. No, Im not a complete moron. Yes, it is set to TCP. No, TCP/UDP doesnt works too. A number of other forwarded applications work fine. No, Windows firewall is off. No, no other firewalls are installed.)
I even went ahead and followed the portforward.com guide, which basically meant doing the same thing, only now tabbing to the guide every few seconds. Yet, it was not enough: It just doesnt works, people cant connect, hub reports port as inacessible. I really would like some help on this one, I completely fail to see what am I doing wrong.
-edit- Hm, actually, I just noticed the kaspersky part on it. Gotta try disablking firewall on it, if any.
-edit-
I was using kaspersky for two years, and I never noticed firewall blocking anything. And it was blocking DD. This threads can be locked/moved to resolved/deleted/whatever. Thanks for help.