ID:294199

BYOND Build Number:467.1069
Operating System:Windows Vista
Service Pack:Windows Vista Service PAck 2 for x64 Based Systems.
Video Graphics Card:

DirectX->Display->Device
Name:Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip Type:Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
DAC Type:Internal
Approx. Total Memory:1294MB
Current Display Mode:1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor:Generic PnP Monitor

Game Hub/Link:All Downloadable
Internet Connection Type:Cable
FireWalls: Windows Firewall (Activated)
Router:Linksys
Router Model:WRT54G2 V1

Okay, whenever i try to download a game it downloads to 100% then says "BYOND BUG: Failed to load data to installhubzipfile."

Its been happening to every game i tryed to download and even asked a friend to try to download it and said they were able too. I asked ppl on some games i play and they said my Byond is out of date and its not i tryed reinstalling and still get the same thing.
Also when i click the "x" to close the box, a pop up appears saying Byond.exe has stopped working.

Any reasons why this is happening?
When you reinstalled BYOND, did you make sure to uninstall BYOND first, as well as redownload the latest stable version found here?

Make sure that you uninstall BYOND, and clear out any old files found under your documents, which can be accessed from the start menu, assuming that you're running Windows Vista / Windows 7.
Greetings Bloodpuddle.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As you could see, Mikau had to resort to guessing for both your operating system and your BYOND build number. That is why we ask you for these crucial information in the template presented to you when creating a new thread here.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Ok i edited the info with what u said but im not sure about my graphic card.
In response to Bloodpuddle
Has BYOND ever worked for you and there is a sudden change, or did it fail right away?
Have you been running the installation as administrator?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Its always worked before and yes this is an adminators account
When did you first encounter this issue?
What did you change with BYOND/your computer around that time?
ummm like 3 days ago, and nothing that i can recall.
Judging from previous reports, it would seem that there is some issue with your computer. Please try the steps suggested in the thread.
Thank you in advance.
k thx