ID:294210

I've been thinking about making a Naruto RP game. I need coders/iconers and a host. I'm not too focused on an admining team now because I know that's what everyone will ask to be. So I just need help please, something unique with many opporunities.
Jaboodles wrote:
So I just need help please

Despite the Forum title 'BYOND Help Guild', this is the wrong place to advertise your project.
You are free to 'post your ideas, suggestions, or issues about the BYOND Help Guild' in this forum, as it's description explains, but an advertisement seeking help should go to the respective Classified ads forum.
Since you are hoping to create an Animé based game, the BYOND Animé classified Ads section would likely yield best results.
But keep in mind that you should be as descriptive as possible and actually provide incentive to join your project. Explain what would help your game to segregate from all the others and shine. Show that you are willing to put some effort into your advert, or else people would be inclined to believe that you won't put effort into your game either.