ID:294213

How do i turn off naying and yeaing on the css thing?It gets very annoying when people come and spam those things.
That is more of a Developers issue.
.post_vote {
visibility: hidden !important;
}

.fb_share {
visibility: hidden !important;
}
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I'm not so sure it is. The blogs are used by developers and players alike. Of course, asking developers will probably be more likely to get an answer, as they would know CSS potentially better than players, it still is a general issue.

All that said, Luer already gave him the answer.
In response to Danial.Beta
As high level as it may be, CSS is still a programming language though, isn't it?
If it were to be a check-box, or some sort of setting, I'd agree with you, but programming seems more suited to the developers forum (and be it only for a more viable and faster reply, as you noted ;)).
In response to Schnitzelnagler
CSS is not a programming language. It is a settings file. A glorified .ini file really. Javascript is the programming language. HTML is a markup language that pairs the two. CSS and HTML contain no logic. I feel questions such as his should be the type of questions asked on General Information, but sadly we may not have enough users to get those types of questions answered in a timely manor. Referring him to the developer's forum was probably the right action, but not because it was a developer issue.
In response to Leur
.post_vote {
display:none;
}
.fb_share {
display:none;
}

This works better, it removes the line with nothing on it.
In response to Danial.Beta
Thanks a lot Leur, it worked.