ID:294216

i spend 2 hours trying to open my Byond and everything i get is that : http://img268.imageshack.us/f/beztytuulf.png/ i played byond long time ago and when today i instaled it again i got nothing only this. Can somone help me with this problem?

Ok im filling template:
BYOND Build Number:468.1072
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:Cable
Firewalls/Routers:No routers, Firewall of and Byond allowed

Problem Description:Cant login because i get "unnamed error" like in picture

Steps to Reproduce Problem:Long time ago i played byond, now when i instaled it, it not works. nothing changed on my computer so please, help me repair Byond
Greetings Wesanker.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
So?
In response to Wesanker
Please try to uninstall BYOND using the uninstall executable.
After this, please search and manually remove the remaining folder(s) (search for 'BYOND'). After you completed both steps, reboot your computer and install BYOND again.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
thx for help i have it now