ID:294226

Keep getting Dream seeker too far out of date error and I have updated byond about 4-5 times. Can anybody help me
Greetings Justnice4823.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
im also having the same problem for bout a month now, and my BYOND is in the lastest version
In response to Coolman1250
Please see Schnitzelnagler reply in [link].

You sure you have the latest build 468.1072? (You can find out the version though Help > About in DM/DD/DS)
In response to GhostAnime
yeh, forgot to mention this fixed it, thanks

byond needs to stop updating so frequent
In response to Coolman1250
I have a similar, if not the same problem.

Template:
BYOND Build Number: 4.67, I think, I see an update for 4.70, how can I check this?
Operating System: Vista
Video/Graphics Card:NVDIA Gforce G100
Game Hub/Link: Only game I play on this thing is Duel Monsters Genesis
Internet Connection Type: DSL
Firewalls/Routers: Other than the default, there's Adaware

Problem Description:
It tells me that the Dreamseeker is out of date. I try to update, but it seems to have no effect, it just tells me it's downloading, I have downloaded it three times, but to no avail.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Not sure what to put here, I just tried to access Genesis like normal and it wouldn't let me.
In response to Hyorinryu
After you selected to update and the download finished, what happens? Do you receive any message, or pop-up? Are you logged in as administrator?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Ok, I restarted my computer and tried again. It seems the problem was due to not running as administrator. Thanks.