Operating System:
Not really sure how to find this..

Video/Graphics Card:
Name - Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer - Intel Cooperation
Chip Type - Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Dac Type - Internal
Approx. Total Memory - 358 MB
Current Display Mode - 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor - Generic PnP Monitor
Game Hub/Link:
None
Internet Connection Type:
Wireless Broadband
Firewalls/Routers:
Firewall - Disabled
Router - Netgear CG814GCMR

Problem Description : When attempting to download Resources, I always get an error saying "Could not find...". The "..." part usually says the something like byond// than the hub address maybe? I've tried this with the newest byond version and that's when the problem came in. My problem happened when I downloaded the new version. I've tried redownloading byond, reopening the pager, and trying my different account that has a byond membership. None of those seemed to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Greetings Drehdog7.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
Updated my first post.
Which resources are you downloading (should have gone in the hub link) and how are you trying to download (step by step reproduction of the problem field)?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Every single resource is having the problem. An example would be this : http://www.byond.com/developer/Dantom/YourFirstWorld. All I do when I get to the resource is click the download button. Then it comes up with the error. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but maybe it has to do with google chrome?

Edit: Firefox opens up the resource so that was the problem. Thank you for responding though.