ID:294235

BYOND Build Number: The latest version
Operating System: XP Pro
Video/Graphics Card:ATI HD 4650
Game Hub/Link:Not sure
Internet Connection Type:50Mb Broadband
Firewalls/Routers:No firewalls active. Standard router with ports forwarded

When i go to login, i get an error box. All it displays is a red cross showing me there's been an error. But no error code or message. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works. I don't even have a firewall installed except windows standard but that's been turned off.
Any help would be amazing!
There are three important points where you aren't really precise enough. First of all, what is the exact number of your BYOND build (you'd be amazed to see what people define as 'latest'). Now as for uninstalling, I'm not sure how you tried this, but I suggest the following:
Use the uninstall executable of BYOND, afterwards manually search for the remaining BYOND folders (there should be one, or two) and manually erase both. Reboot your computer, download BYOND again and ensure that you have administrative privileges while running the installation. Take note of any possible errors that occur during the installation.

The last issue you didn't mention is if BYOND ever worked on this computer and if so, when it started to cause this error (not by date, but by what you changed either on your OS, hardware or BYOND).

Thank you in advance.