ID:294247

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System: Windows 7
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link: http://www.byond.com/games/Kris_Sempai/ KenjinDoaTheDooroftheSages
Internet Connection Type: Comcast
Firewalls/Routers: linksys

Problem Description:
So my port problem has been fixed, and this is probably a really stupid sort of problem because I cant see any help ads here.

I published my game as directed. After imputing the Kris_Sempai.KenjinDoa into the world code of my game I clicked the box right underneath the title in the hub. and attempted to create a multi-player game. as you will be able to see if you go to my game link that it is indeed supposed to be for multi-player purposes.

However as I host this game, my friend tried to join it and the game does not give him the option to do so. Even though I have downloaded the game and am a host, the Dream Daemon box stating that I can be reached by other players the only options my friend has is to host a session or play by himself.
I would guess that you have not set a hub password, or didn't properly set it in the game, though that's only a first guess as I lack some information.
Could you post the relevant code snippet (with the hub password censored out)?
It should look like this:

world
hub = "Kris_Sempai.KenjinDoaTheDooroftheSages"
hub_password = "****************"
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Oh, I didnt set that code to my account I only did

world
hub = kris_sempai.KenjinDoa(rest of the link)

I'll definitely try that, thanks :)
In response to Kris_Sempai
Lummox JR created a neat article on publishing your game on the hub, which is definitely worth reading, though some information might be a bit outdated.
Thanks, but I applied all steps and its still not giving me the options of live gaming.

Let see how can I state the steps without getting confused or lost, lol.

1. I created my game and added the code
world
hub: Kris_Sempai.KenjinDoaTheDooroftheSages
hub_password: ###### (even tried without doing a password)

2. I went to build and "Packaged Files"
--- Selected "World Executable Files"
--- Clicked Next and the Hub ID box I placed: Kris_Sempai.KenjinDoaTheDooroftheSages
--- I checked Clean Compile then Finish.
--- It then saved the file in a zip for me

3. Note that I have already set the password in my hub.

4. Under the title I checked the box that says "Set hub path based on title"

5. Uploaded the zip file.

6. Then saved.

7. unfortunately nothing changed. The only option on my page is "Download"

--- Oh.. and when I click "Set hub path based on title" it doesn't stay checked after I save the hub. Is this correct?
Have you been hosting the game with DreamDaemon while your friend was visiting the hub?
I asked Airjoe to host the game for a couple of minutes and it seems to have worked just fine.
The "Play Now" button was present and the server could properly be joined.
hmmm, I'll do another test when he gets on. If its working on your end it would mean that its something with my computer. Thanks for the help and test
You should be able to test this alone as well.
Simply host the game through Dream Daemon, give it a minute or five and open the hub page of the game.
If it displays the option to join your game, it's going to display that for everybody.
If it doesn't, then there is a problem with your Dream Daemon connecting to the hub.
okay, thanks :)