ID:294267

BYOND Build Number: Most recent?
Operating System: Vista
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link: Duel Monsters Genesis
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:Images causing lag and spiking. They arent loading as they should and causing me to lose time and respond late.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Not sure what to do about this: Simply play for a while?

I have tried uninstalling and Reinstalling
'Most recent' is not a version number. You'd be astonished when you see what people define as 'newest/recent'. We've had everything from not even yet released, unstable betas (which naturally result in bugs) to over three years old versions.
It would help to know what BYOND version we're talking about here.

As for your problem, what exactly do you define as 'images'? How are they 'not loading' and how does this reflect in the game?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Version 471.1076

The card images and the cards being placed do not appear for about 5 seconds. I see the logs of them being played, but they do not show up for that 5 seconds. It affects game play by not being able to flip, destroy, or activated effects with the cards.
In response to Shadwen
Are the icons for these items dynamically generated? It sounds much like a problem with your connection to the server (not downloading the 'new' resources fast enough).
Im not sure what you mean by dynamically. But yes they are pulled from a source and put into play. How might I adjust/fix this issue?

Also not sure if this is the same thing. But...also when i close an editor in it..it allows you to pull images and place them into a "deck"...it reopens once i close it..until i close all of byond.
In response to Shadwen
It might be best to discuss the issue with the one who created the game, since s/he's the one with insight on how things are handled.
My guess is an unfortunate mix of resource unfriendly game design and a bad connection to the server hosting the game.
How does one find the creator/contact them?
In response to Shadwen
Is it Duel Monsters Genesis by EternalDuelistSoul that you're talking about?
It would seem best to either contact him on the pager, or through the forum link on the hub.
thats the one. thank you very much. You have been alot of help actually heh.