BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

I was trying to play games just when i woke up at the morning but when i was trying to enter any of those it just stuck on connecting or said connecting closed. Could any one tell me whats wrong? Thanks
Greetings TeenGogeta.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

So, please, help us to help you. Be exact and concrete, describe what you encounter like I'd have never seen it, because, I haven't. For example, the concrete wording of the error message you receive would avoid volunteers having to guess and they could straight out head for helping.

Yours sincerely,
Yousef1102.
Please try again. There has been some trouble with the BYOND hub, but that should be back to normal now.