ID:294288

BYOND Build Number: Latest version, downloaded 5 min ago.
Operating System: Lenovo 2010 version
Video/Graphics Card: IDK, not related to the problem
Game Hub/Link: All games don't work
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Firewalls/Routers: DGN 2000 and windows firewall

Problem Description: Every single time i get rid of the situation within 3-4 hours it comes back... the Stupid Byond central is not accessible bug... I port forwarded my router.. nothing changed, I disabled windows fire wall, nothing changed... This is actually the most annoying thing ever..

Steps to Reproduce Problem: It comes back after 3-5 hours.

Please help.
Let me try to rephrase what I understood that you experience, as, most unfortunately, you haven't been very detailed with your description of steps to reproduce the issue.

You are logged into the BYOND pager, and when you're trying to connect to a game after 3-5 hours, the pager displays an error message explaining that the BYOND central is not accessible. When you log out, restart the pager and log in, you are capable of connecting to games again.

If this is the problem, I would guess your wireless connection is to blame. If you loose connectivity only for the blink of an eye, that can kill the TCP connection BYOND uses.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
No, when i restart the computer and all, it goes away 50% of the time. the problem still persists thought most of the day. I mean when the BYOND central is unaccesible message si happening, I can still connect to games through bookmarks but that is all.
In response to Kyubikid13
When you receive the error message, what happens if you ping byond1.byond.com in a DOS shell (most unfortunately, you didn't supply most information, such as operating system or BYOND build).
DOS shell? Also, if you tell em where i can get operating system and BYOND build
I am running 471.1076 version of byond...

And I have Windows 7 Professional.
When you click your Windows symbol in the task bar, you are presented with a little input prompt.
Enter cmd and hit enter.
A black box should appear, where you enter ping byond1.byond.com and hit enter during the connectivity problem.
pinging byond1.byond.com [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] with 32 bytes of data:

reply from []: bytes=32 time=404ms TTL=47
reply from []: bytes=32 time=637ms TTL=47
Request timed out.
reply from []: bytes=32 time=294ms TTL=47

ping statistics for []:

packets: sent=4, received = 3, Lost=1 <25%loss>,
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
minimum= 294ms, maximum= 637ms, average =445ms.

The []= my IP so i abbreviated it and replaced it with those two brackets with an empty space.
As you can see, your connection to the BYOND server is rather unstable (600 ms ping, or even time out), which means that the connection likely enough drops randomly for long enough to yield a BYOND central not accessible message.

You could try to trace the route to the BYOND server and ask your ISP if there could be a change.