ID:294291

well im trying to activate a game and it gives me the message "downloading resources"...after about an hour or so when it gets to 3% the message changes to connection time out and stops the downloading...in the past i could activate games normally so what happend and how do i fix it?

BYOND Build Number:latest version just downloaded
Operating System:i donno
Video/Graphics Card:dinni and disnt have anything with the problem
Game Hub/Link:all games
Internet Connection Type:wireles...and slow,,
Firewalls/Routers:router..

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Hi Tal-chan, your lack of details makes it harder for people to help you out. To me, this sounds like a problem with the server you are trying to join, not with BYOND's DreamSeeker... or it could be something on your end *shrugs*

Are you able to join other games easily, such as Chatters?

As for more information, this is what would be helpful to know:
BYOND Build Number:latest version just downloaded
That doesn't help at all, the latest today can be tomorrow's obsolete. You can get the build number by doing Help > About in any of BYOND's program.

Operating System:i donno
You should know, a few examples of an Operating System (OS) are Linux Redhat, Ubuntu, Mac OS X 10, Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, etc.

Video/Graphics Card:dinni and disnt have anything with the problem

What is dinni and disnt? Do you mean "dunno and doesn't"? This is not a graphical problem and this field could have been omitted.

Game Hub/Link:all games
Define "all", I am pretty sure you haven't tried all games on BYOND. As the header states, post the link to the hubs of those you have tried.

Internet Connection Type:wireles...and slow,,
Wireless is one set of information but we need more. Are you using cable for the internet (through the router)? DSL? 56K modem?

Firewalls/Routers:router..
This is asking you for the brand of firewall and/or router you have.

In response to GhostAnime
well tnx for helping me...any wey here ill give you a more detailed explanetion...

BYOND Build Number: version 47.1076

Operating System: windows XP

Video/Graphics Card: like i said i dont know and it dosnt really matter..

Game Hub/Link: well right now i havent found a game that working but the problem started when i tried activating thise http://www.byond.com/games/AllSmiles/ChamplooIkouEra game

Internet Connection Type: like i said i dont really know..im using an ADSL router and we have a wirless network at home trough the router

Firewalls/Routers: the normal windows firewall and i dont know what router do i have

allso i need to say that thise problem start only today before that i playd alot of games and they all worked..
In response to Tal-chan
Please try to follow through these steps (completely and without leaving out a single one).
AFTERWARDS, try to connect to Chatters. If that works try to connect to Teridal. If that works as well, try to connect to the game you wanted to play to begin with.

Should any of these steps fail to work, please give a detailed explanation on what you encounter and where it failed.

Thank you in advance.