BYOND Build Number: 471.1076
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
Video/Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: Wireless
Firewalls/Routers:
Already allowed Byond as an exception
Problem Description:
Whenever I try to join a game i always get the message "BYOND Central is not accessible." Even as a guest or my log in name nothing changes. Also i tried the delete cache folder and rename forder to cfg_old and it doesnt change anything.
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
i've tried after i restared my computer and on many different occasions and times. Also tried different things to try to fix this ex. turned router on and off, defaulted all settings back to normal which i changed in order to make this work. It seems as if nothing works...
Just to be clear, I take it that you could properly log in before, but not now?
If so, what exactly have you changed around the time this issue started?
If not, are you sure that you allowed all four BYOND executables to access everything they need with your firewall and router?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
no i can still log into my name and this issue has actually been going on for about 3 weeks now but i thought i could fix it myself. btw what 4 executables are you talking about? i have byond.exe allowed but which others do i need to allow?
In response to Renzoken99
What exactly are you referring to by 'I can log into my name'?
as in i can log into my renzoken name but i still can't play any games.
When you log in as Renzoken99 on the pager, do you see a 'Friends' tab and the message 'Logged in as Renzoken99 [Public]'?
no i dont see the friends tap and it says 'Logged in as Renzoken99 (offline)
So, what exactly have you done around the time when BYOND stopped working for you?
Ah sry actully just got it to work. I had a virus that blocked anything from connecting on my computer on my computer XD