ID:294300

ive tryed to clear cache and rename the cfg folder both have failed.
Greetings Demonblade678.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Actually, you do not even mention a problem to begin with.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
ok i cant log on BLN it says that my connection died and connection failed my IP is 192.168.2.5 and its a windows vista please help me to play again idc if u wipe all my keys just help me play
In response to Carter9999
Greetings Carter9999.

IF you are the same person as the original poster, you disregarded my response.

If you are not, please create a new thread for the sake of readability and organisation.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please *START A NEW THREAD* with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

As for how and if the problems are related, I can not judge. I'd somewhat doubt it though.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.