ID:294305

BYOND Build Number:4.72
Operating System:Windows Vista
Video/Graphics Card:don't know
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:NetGear
Firewalls/Routers:Lets byound though

Problem Description:when trying to connect to a game it sits there for 2 hours and still on the same damn screen loading...

Steps to Reproduce Problem: keepts installing the same version then tryed to find the older version but did not find one
First of all, please update your BYOND version to the most recent build (474 right now).

As for your problem, which game are you trying to play, does the issue persist through multiple games and what did you change around the time that the problem appeared for the first time?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Same thing's happening for me. This is the first time I've tried to do this. I'm trying to join a game of Space Station 13.
In response to Frogman95
Greetings Frogman95.

IF you are the same person as the original poster, you disregarded my response.

If you are not, please create a new thread for the sake of readability and organisation.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please *START A NEW THREAD* with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
I know mine reply is a late response, but have you tried clearing your BYOND cache, Holydeath?If not, open up the pager, go to file and prefences on it.Then you will see 5 tabs, click on Games.Then there will be a clear cache button.Press it and see if it solves your problem.
In response to Volcomkewl
Confucius says, replying to wrong post like talking to wall.
Or, in other words, it would be beneficial if you actually clicked the reply button on the post you intend to reply to.
Not only does that trigger an alert for the person that you intend to talk to, but it is easier to read as well.
I didn't reply to the wrong post,nor did i intend to post my answer to another.I'm just trying to see if this might solve his problem, because I've had it before.
ok everytime i login to the pager my computer freezes thus making it impossible to play.. there has only been like 2 or 3 times that it allowed me to loggin wiht out freezing. i have the most recent version of byond and everything
In response to Bca2673
Greetings Bca2673.

IF you are the same person as the original poster, you disregarded my response.

If you are not, please create a new thread for the sake of readability and organisation.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please *START A NEW THREAD* with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.