ID:294319

I am trying to make a server visible from the "Play Now" area. You know, where you go and see a list of available servers. So I set up a game, and for a long while, no-one joins in. After a while, I decide to check the server list, and mine isn't even up there. Is there anything I'm forgetting, or do I just wait until one server shuts down?
The problem here is that you provide zero information on how you are trying to host a game. Have you ensured that your computer can be reached from the outside and is the hub and hub password variable set accordingly in the source code?
I have a similar problem. I can host the game and it appears on the list of servers but says that no one can join it. I've read the help guide and I wanted to know if the troubleshooting involving norton security 2008 also involves the 2010 version. None of the other troubleshooting are a problem for me except if built-in windows 7 has to be added to XP/Vista. If it helps a little I host using Dream Daemon. Any help is welcome.
In response to Palen db
Please compile a posting in the Software Problems forum, supplying all the information requested by the template.

Thank you in advance.