ID:294339

Operating System:
Windows XP
Website Browser and Build Number:
Internet Explorer,Google Chrome
URL/Link to problem page(s):
www.secure.byond.com

Problem Description:
There is an error after I click create account..
the whole page goes white blank! I used those three website browsers... the same error..oh and it says something about security error! I've been looking all for the solutions around the internet..they dont work so far.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Just attempt to create an account
Akira Jin wrote:
(...)it says something about security error (...)

Could you provide the exact wording of the error?
And you mention having trouble to create an account, but you already have one which you're using to post here?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Akira Jin wrote:
(...)it says something about security error (...)

Could you provide the exact wording of the error?
And you mention having trouble to create an account, but you already have one which you're using to post here?

I haven't gotten the error, but I do get the white screen. A friend of mine got the "500 Internal Error". I've tried on FireFox and an Opera-Firefox type browser. No luck. On a side note, the link that the white page appears on for me is just https://secure.byond.com/.
In response to Esoteric Occultist
Since I can not reproduce the error, could you provide detailed steps (containing the page you see and your navigation)?

Thank you in advance.
I currently am having the same problem. I go to create a new account, and after everything is entered and I press Create Account, the secure BYOND page (earlier stated by the opening poster) merely comes up as a white screen on Firefox, and an error that says HTTP 500 Internal Server Error on IE.

... [EDIT] Nevermind!

[Shockingly enough, when I clicked the "Get an Account" link on the BYOND program's login screen, it worked this time.]
Alright. Steps.

1) Goto http://www.BYOND.com/ not being logged in of course.
2) Goto Create Account, or Join Now or whatever.
3) Fill in forms
4) Press the submit "Create Account" button
5) It goes to https://secure.byond.com/ which appears as a white blank page with no source on firefox, google chrome, opera.
5.2) On Internet Explorer, it says 500 Internal Error.

Don't know how else to explain it.

On a side note, this has been happening for a while. For me anyways.
In response to Emogrl55
Emogrl55 wrote:
... [EDIT] Nevermind!

[Shockingly enough, when I clicked the "Get an Account" link on the BYOND program's login screen, it worked this time.]

Were you logged in to BYOND at the time? When I tried with BYOND on the site logged out, I got white screen, however when I tried while logged into my browser with this key and clicking "Get an account" on the pager, it worked.
You are correct. Seems to be an issue with our new stuff. We'll have a fix shortly.
The problem has been fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.