BYOND Build Number: 475.1080
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
Video/Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3450
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type: Cable
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description: random lag freezing

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

while playing Bleach Las Noches, or Naruto Next Generation, for the past 2 days I've been lag freezing when nobody else seems to be. When I checked, byond isn't pulling more than 100k memory, and there's nothing else on my pc that would generally cause lag. I've scanned my pc for viruses n all too. The lag freeze almost seems like someone else is controlling my character at times. It gets worse later on. Its so bad that sometimes I can't tell if its normal game lag, or something wrong with my byond. This never happened on older versions. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Could you issue a round trip ping on BYOND and a normal ping to the server during these lag periods?

Thank you in advance.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Round trip ping-pong took 0.21 seconds.

The lag that I described is happening right now (3:17 pm EST), and that is my ping on Bleach Las Noches.
In response to Cero To Your Face
So, your commands are actually executed while you suffer from the latency?
Just to get this right, you pinged while having lag, not before or afterwards, right?
Yes. Last night while playing, I had another player walk beside me as we both walked in a straight line. I never let up on the buttons at all. His character walked in a straight line fluidly, as my character randomly stopped multiple times. Each time my character stopped, it was for different lengths of time. Also, when I pinged, it was during this test, not before or after.
So, how long are the periods of delay you suffer?
And could you see the other person moving?
The periods of time are very erratic. The longest amount of time might be over a second. The shortest time being maybe half a second. Also, anyone around me would be moving pretty freely.
Could you try to just unzip BYOND 474 into a separate folder and try to run the game with that?

Thank you in advance.
BLN Notification: You seem to have an older version of BYOND(474), you must upgrade your version of BYOND to prevent any client incapabilties when running with the version BLN currently runs on, 475.

Thats the message I get when attempting to play Bleach Las Noches on a prior version of byond.
Please try playing a game that supports version 474. The play the same game on 475.
It's simply to test if the error is with the BYOND build, or the game you're playing.