ID:294344

I am trying to join games, but after i have logged onto the pager, and i click join game, or join someone on my pager who is playing a game i get this message

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 475.1080)
Logging in...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
Connecting to byond://92.3.183.48:28319...failed
Greetings Callumk0618.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
BYOND Build Number:Build number ? as in which version? i have recently downloaded the lastest version (475.1080
Operating System:Laptop
Video/Graphics Card: Not sure
Game Hub/Link:This problems accures with any game i try to join.
Internet Connection Type:NETGEAR
Firewalls/Routers:BYOND is allowed on my firewalls

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 475.1080)
Logging in...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
Connecting to byond://92.3.183.48:28319...failed
In response to Callumk0618
I'm sorry but 'Laptop' is certainly not an operating system.
Windows 7 Premium Home 64 would be an OS, as would be Windows XP Sp2, but not 'Laptop'.

When you log in on BYOND, does it say 'Logged in as Callumk0618 [Public]' in the little grey bar, or 'Logged in as Guest [Offline]'?

Which firewall(s) and security software are you running?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Ummm i have windows vista. What do you mean by whihc firewalls are you using ? Also i dont know where this grey bar you speak of is? all i now is that i have signed on, on the website, the pager, ive tried reinstalling byond and it didnt work, it has been like this for 3 days now - if this helps
In response to Callumk0618
Callumk0618 wrote:
What do you mean by whihc firewalls are you using ?

Well, you claimed that 'Firewalls/Routers:BYOND is allowed on my firewalls'. So, what's the name(s) of the firewall(s) you're using? And which same with any other security software you have installed.

Callumk0618 wrote:
Also i dont know where this grey bar you speak of is?

You can see it here (as an example of how it would look for me).

What have you changed around your system/computer/BYOND right before BYOND stopped working for you?